[Ti] iTunes question

Frank Farwell frankfarwell at mac.com
Sat May 17 05:03:22 PDT 2003

On Friday, May 16, 2003, at 10:28 PM, Cyn wrote:

>  I noticed that some songs have what sounds like the old vinyl record
> skipping as if there were a little tiny scratch on an album and the
> needle skips just for a quick moment. Why does it do this on the iPod
> and not the CD? Would doing things in the back ground while copying
> the cd to the iPod have anything to do with this?
> --
> Cyn

I missed if you got an answer to this. play the same song in itunes see
if it skips their. If it does re-encode the song and re-install on the
iPod. If its doesn't delete the song on the iPod and try reinstalling
it see if this fixes it. also are you upgraded to the latest iPod
software i think it's 1.3 now.

frank farwell