Nokia 6310i

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sat May 17 09:55:36 PDT 2003

My faithful Nokia 6150 mobile phone is just about at the end of it's life.
I have used this (via a PC-card connection kit from TDK) with my
Ti-500 from day one, and before that with my Powerbook 3400c.

It seems to me that the Nokia 6130i is the direct descendent of this model.

Apart from all its features as a phone, what is important to me is
function wherever I am (and this model is tri-band, so works on 5
continents) and connectivity - it is Bluetooth-enabled.

Does anyone on the List have experience - good or bad - of this model
of phone, and connecting it with a Titanium Powerbook via Bluetooth ?

I need to get a new phone very soon (I mean days) as my old one is
really unreliable now, so any comments received in the next few days
will help me in my path forward.  Thanks.

regards,  Trevor