Bluetooth USB adaptor

Trevor J. Hutley hutley at geneva-link.ch
Sat May 17 09:55:44 PDT 2003

Whichever Bluetooth-enabled phone model I choose for use with my
Titanium Powerbook 500, I will need to purchase a Bluetooth USB
"dongle" (adaptor) for my Ti-500.

	Is there any more to "know" about this ?

I am assuming that "any" Bluetooth USB dongle will work with OS X (10.2.6).
Or can I only buy one that has an OS X driver?

This seems to be a good (price, design) option:

	HAWKING TECHNOLOGIES Bluetooth USB adaptor
	Part No :  HBT10U
	<http://www.chumbo.com/info.asp?s=603992504343>
	Available delivered in the USA at $35.49  (Currently CHF 46)

Does anyone have experience of this dongle, or do they recommend any
alternative?

regards,  Trevor