[Ti] iPod copy on Big Al

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Sun May 18 15:29:00 PDT 2003

At 6:06 PM -0400 2003.05.18, Jesse Brown wrote:

>I think, at least on my ipod that there is a "ipod_control" directory above
>"music". Inside Music are a number of directories labeled F00 on up and the
>mp3s are inside those.
>
>Carbon Copy Cloner uses ditto internally to accomplish a lot of what it
>does

I used CLI to find those F00, F01 ... directories on my iPod (I had 20 of them). I then used CLI to access those invisible folders. The song files were visible. I still don't know if there is anything else involved in making sense of these directories and their contents, but a test [later] should give me an answer.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)