[Ti] iPod copy on Big Al

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Sun May 18 15:49:39 PDT 2003

At 5:21 PM -0500 2003.05.18, Loren Schooley wrote:

>Ditto? You can do individual playlist too ya know.
>
>Try
>
>ll -R /Volumes/iPod/iPod_Control/Music | more
>
>Find your song, see what dir it's in and just cp it. This is basic DOS. It's
>DOS, how much is to figure out?

Sorry, but you're still not making sense to me.

I pasted this command into Terminal but it wasn't recognized.

I'm not interested in finding one song or thousands of songs. I just want to copy the contents of one iPod to another. I got appropriate help offline.

Don't expect everyone to be like yourself or to have your background and knowledge. That's bad (bigotry) and isn't the path to helping others.
--

Regards,

Steve  (is tv wake zone?)