[Ti] New Big Allie!

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Wed May 21 01:24:50 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, May 20, 2003, at 11:47  pm, XXL wrote:

> Women do shop slower than men but I am convinced that men spend a LOT
> more
> money when they shop...  I can get my Amex card so hot it smokes!

yeah -- women go into one shop and out then in then out and repeat that
process for maybe a month until they decide on exactly the right item
and  spend any money.

Men get obsessed with some new gadget or toy the moment they hear about
it, and whip out the plastic at the first moment their conscience (or
partner) isn't watching....

--
Tarik Bilgin
Opalblue