[Ti] Airport alternative?

Jesse Brown jesse.brown at mac.com
Wed May 21 07:49:44 PDT 2003

On 5/21/03 10:32, "Michael Bigley" <wakinyan at fuse.net> wrote:

> If you plug the FM transmitter into the power supply, does it also
> run off of that power source? Can you select the station you tune to?
> The one issue I have with my current transmitter is that it runs on
> batteries; while I get about 10-12 hours of use from a set of
> batteries, I frequently take 18-hour-plus road trips.

I'll agree with Mike on this one. Since I have a long commute I frequently
listen to Audio Books from Audible on my iPod through the FM adapter I
bought (can;t remember where). It runs on aaa batteries and doesn't last a
whole book plus only tunes to 88.1/.3/.5 or .7 . Here in the DC area these
positions on the dial are taken. You have to out the adapter right under the
radio in the ashtray in order for it to work at all (good thing I don't
smoke!) I think If I were to do it again I'll get the cassette adapter.

--
Jesse

"A proud member of the VRWC"