[Ti] unsuscribe

Paul N. Reid pnreid at cox.net
Wed May 21 08:22:30 PDT 2003

On 05/19/2003 21:12, "Jesse Brown" <jesse.brown at mac.com> wrote:

> On 5/19/03 18:00, "Paul N. Reid" <pnreid at cox.net> wrote:

>> Perhaps the gentleman was simply try to explain his
>> departure to members he may have spoken to... Rather than just disappearing
>> without notice...
>
> Or maybe he was just to lazy to read the footer included on each and every
> message from this list.

Granted, that could well be the case!

>> ...Or maybe he is simply leaving so as to no longer suffer the few
>> unnecessarily rude individuals like this gentleman.

Did I say 'unnecessarily' rude??? Why how condescending of me!  This may
very well have been a case of appropriate rudeness, I mean to not even
spell-check your  own subject line!

> Ah, you got me all wrong. Nobody that knows me thinks I'm a gentleman, just
> ask Shawn. Or ~Flipper.
>
> Mawahahah
>
> ;-)

Friend of Shawn's, eh? Well that explains *A Lot* all by itself!  8^)
It is so much easier to understand a man when you know the company he keeps!
8^P

Please accept my sincerest apology for not giving you your due credit... I
owe you a pint!

Fsck, I mentioned beer just then, didn't I???  Knowing Shawn, now I bet He's
is going to horn in and want a piece of the action! He and all the local's
here 'bouts...

Oy!

P.S. Thanks for being a sport about it all!  You sound like good people (no
matter how hard you try not to be....)  : )

ShrinkMan
Paul N. Reid, M.S.
AASP Certified Systems Technician
Point of No Return Productions
pnreid at cox.net

"Truth is never 'relative', but rather truth is absolute correspondence to
reality...
                     ...It is reality that is relative"