[Ti] Hotmail to mail

Sam Hotchkiss ti at zlit.net
Wed May 21 08:22:33 PDT 2003

On Wed, 21 May 2003 1:15AM -0800, Daniel Rubinstein wrote:
> I would like to receive email from my hotmail account via Mail - so I
> can
> ditch entourage at last. Does any one knows how to configure mail to do
> that? I.e. What are the hotmail account settings?
> Any help will be much appreciated. I use Os 10.2.6 on Ti 550.

You aren't going to be able to, at least not directly... However, if
hotmail offers forwarding, you can forward that mail to a pop account,
and check that.  (if you need help, I can hook you up with a free pop
acct, and I'm sure many other listas would be happy to as well, but I
have cooler domains, such as plusormin.us :) )
--
Sam Hotchkiss
s at swh.cn
This message was sent wirelessly from a T-Mobile SideKick