[Ti] iPod copy on Big Al

Javier Pedreira (Wicho) wicho at casaciencias.org
Wed May 21 09:49:50 PDT 2003

Steve Wozniak said on 19/5/2003:

>Well, I have some answers to the question about how to copy the
>music from one iPod to another. [...]

I know I'm late to this thread, but from today's edition of Macintouch:

iPod.iTunes 2.1 can synchronize tracks and playlists from any iPod to
any Mac, can clone an iPod, and can transfer a music library from one
Mac to another via the iPod. Among other changes, the new version
adds support for AAC files (including those from the iTunes Music
Store) and compatibility with iTunes 4.0 and iPod firmware 1.3 and
2.0. iPod.iTunes is 29.90 Euro for Mac OS X 10.1.2 and up and iTunes
2.0.4 and up (including 3.0.1).

   <http://www.crispSofties.com/i.i/index.html>

I don't really know if "cloning and iPod" really does what Steve
wants to do and I don't own an iPod -yet- to check, but I'd give it a
try.

Take care.

--
Javier Pedreira "Wicho"                   <wicho at casaciencias.org>