Apple Care

John B. Crane jbcrane at cranedigital.com
Wed May 21 10:12:35 PDT 2003

If this just doesn't beat all...
After the SuperDrive failed on my new 17" AlBook Friday, I called
Apple. We did some short troubleshooting over the phone, then the guy
set up a repair order. The unit shipped out Monday around 3PM. The
doorbell rang 20 minutes ago and it was AirBorne Express with my unit,
Wednesday 10:15AM. The unit was gone less than 72 hours.

I'm astounded. The computer looks the same-no marks, no scratches...
perfect as the day I sent it off.
All my data is intact (though I did back it up before shipping it)-so
the only restore is 16Gig of User data I'm copying back off the
external 80Gig FW Drive). I included my nifty RadTechUS screen
protector and my power brick, both of which were returned with little
bar code stickers attached.

Amazing.
Service is often a "product" sacrificed when companies start zeroing in
on profits. I've always believed that good service is the hallmark of a
successful business, and should be commended when observed. My hat's
off to Apple and the Apple Care Protection Plan. I'm a believer.
Thanks for really, truly making "the whole widget."

John B. Crane
CraneDigital, LLC
3D Visual Communications for All Media
Fort Collins, CO 80528
tel: (970) 229-1462
www.cranedigital.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you are NOT the intended recipient or the person
responsible
for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.