[Ti] Airport alternative?

Matthew Fosberg mattman at gci.net
Wed May 21 22:23:22 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 21, 2003, at 08:30  PM, mac wrote:

> How often do you find you have to mess with the tuning knob on the
> Trans-Pod.  I am frustrated with the Trans-pod because every two songs
> (~10 minutes) or so I have to mess with the tuning knob on the
> Trans-Pod to get a clearer signal.  I guess I am just spoiled because
> in one of my other cars it is directly wired to the stereo AUX in.

Mac-

On my older vehicle the Transpod was not very stable, but I have to
assume that it had more to do with the powerport which was fairly
loose. There I would have to mess with the tuning knob when I had been
on a rough road (pretty common here in Alaska). In my newer rig I have
only had to mess with it when I get into the car occasionally.

Matt Fosberg