[Ti] unsuscribe [OT]?

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Thu May 22 03:07:41 PDT 2003

onsdagen den 21 maj 2003 kl 17.53 skrev Jesse Brown:

> So those of you who violently resent "any" off topic posts here, be
> careful
> what you wish for.

I don't mind an occassional Off Topic subject, but am very disturbed by
the listmembers who, then posting thoose, can't mark the subject [OT].

At times the subject is accurately marked Off Topic, but that doesn't
stop somebody from suddenly let the content change into an on topic
subject again without making this known in the subject line. (Which
forces me to read the OT too, not to miss some good knowledge in case
it comes.)

For thoose who follows this list in a second or third language and/or
sitting on slow connections it is vital that a netiquette is kept or we
will have to leave the list and I thing that will be a loss on both
parties.

Keeping the subject line accurat also makes it so much easier to search
in the archive of the list. :-)

So I apologize for being a whiner once more and hope this list be kept
in line.

Please do any disagreement (or agreement) off list so this subject
don't adds any further to the archive. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum> updat gardens 030418
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)