[Ti] file names at iDisk

David Remahl david at ittpoi.com
Fri May 23 04:16:04 PDT 2003

It appears that HomePage has problems with filenames that are too long.
Remeber how OS 9 didn't allow names longer than 31 characters (bytes,
actually)? HomePage seems to have the same issue. If you reboot your
system, and mount your iDisk in OS 9, I think you will see the same
problem.

You should do two things:

	1. File a bug report with Apple. <http://bugreporter.apple.com/> or
use the feedback form for .Mac.
	2. Shorten the names.

Unfortunately I can't see any other solution to your problem.

/ Regards, David