[Ti] transcription software/hardware ideas for Ti?

Bill Reburn reburn at mts.net
Fri May 23 08:35:28 PDT 2003

On 5/23/03 10:24 AM, "Malcolm Hamilton" <malcolm_hamilton at cbc.ca> wrote:

> Hello all.  Half the time I spend on my Titanium, I spend
> transcribing interviews.  Yes I've tried ViaVoice, and no, it doesn't
> work well.. so here's my question:  is there a more elegant solution,
> via some software or hardware that works with Mac OSX?

Just a shot in the dark Malcolm, but I wonder if any Sony recorders use the
memory stick for saving your file and could enable to you to basically drag
and drop over to the computer?

All you would need is a Memory stick PC Card adapter and it pops up like a
removable
disc on your desktop.

Bill Reburn
Associate Member of the