Pismo on X

Nathan Rugroden tipbg4 at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 12:43:43 PDT 2003

Hey

I just recently purchased a powerbook g3 pismo (500mhz of course...) for my
sister who is starting college this fall. She is going to be far from home
(about 6-700 miles) so I chose the pismo for its durability factor, as
opposed to a matching Powerbook G4 to mine. I want to upgrade it to jaguar
to make it as user friendly as possibe (since I cant be right there to help
her set it up on their network) My question is, does anyone know of any
snags that i might run into while doing this? Or any possible problems that
I should watch out for? Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks

Nate

G4 550/combo/gig e