[Ti] The new books

cheshirekat cheshirekat at cheshirekat.com
Fri May 23 20:44:17 PDT 2003

On Fri, May 23, 2003, Cyn flanders1 at charter.net, invoked powers within
the internet realm, to proclaim ...

>>>Same thing happened to me and I finally just sold the desktop.
>>
>>I almost had the same experience. I just auctioned my lover off on
>>ebay. Now it's just my Ti and me!
>
>You Go Girl!!!!!

I hope that ebay deal was solidified with a "No Guarantee. No Return"
policy. Like I said, three's a crowd. Unless you're talking about Ti,
iPod and me. Now there's a yummy love triangle.

And everyone knows that it's true love when your lover never steals the
covers and will give you an occasional warm lap dance. The Ti is ever
appreciative and hums and glows responsively when keystroked.

Oops. I've forgotten the topic.

Oh yeah. My Ti was new in February. February 7, 2003, to be exact. An
unforgettable anniversary. I still feel like I'm on honeymoon with my
TiBook and can't imagine that feeling diminishing anytime soon. While I
have heard some bad things from Apple's discussion forums and other
places that made me a little paranoid, the general feeling is that people
are happy with their PowerBooks. I personally think Apple really tapped
into a viable market with the PowerBooks as the computer of the year. But
it's just a starting point - I see laptops becoming exponentially more
popular in the future. Anyone considering a PowerBook for themselves or
as a gift, I'm sure it will be treasured.

On that note, I'm beginning to think a PowerBook is incomplete without an
iPod, so anyone wanting to donate one ... well, I'd be glad to be the
lucky recipient. ;) If you are not sure that an iPod is a good deal, I'd
be more than willing to beta test one until you're ready to handle it.
I'm sure six month, annual and lifetime contracts could be negotiated. ;)

cheshirekat