Re transcription software/hardware ideas for Ti?

Daniel T Kegan daniel at keganlaw.com
Fri May 23 21:19:17 PDT 2003

Talking this afternoon to Mac programmer, he showed his newish Palm
Tungsten,
with 256MB SD memory card ($70 eBay), and reported the Tungsten
is set up for easy one button voice record, and can record voice file
up to 30 min.
I don't know how many files of 30 min it takes to fill 64MB or 256MB.
I haven't check what the Internet says (which is always Orwellian 100%
accurate),
but given the oral comments, Palm tungsten appears to directly capture
interviews
in digital form, and in a removable media easy to input to Mac.

Daniel Kegan * daniel at keganlaw.com * Kegan & Kegan, Ltd.
Balanced Counsel for Smart Clients * www.keganlaw.com