[Ti] Apple's Future

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Sun May 25 19:30:33 PDT 2003

On 5/25/03 8:42 AM, "NaegeleWDC at aol.com" <NaegeleWDC at aol.com> wrote:

> I would be glad to post the entire article; however, some who follow this list
> have objected in the past, and made an issue of it, rather than being
> interested in the substance of such articles.

I am one of those who have "objected". The Barron's article is copyrighted.
Unless you have permission from the copyright holder, you are not *allowed*
to repost the article in it's entirety.

Sending a link is just fine. We all have web browsers that can read the
page.

Shawn King
On this week's show:
iPod Product Manager, Macworld Expo Conference Chair!
http://www.yourmaclife.com