[Ti] Apple's Future

NaegeleWDC at aol.com NaegeleWDC at aol.com
Mon May 26 14:33:54 PDT 2003

Steve Wozniak <steve at woz.org> writes:

>Namecalling like this is not petty?
>
>Issues of legality regarding posts and are on topic. I don't know about the article.

Again, thanks to others who have commented on the article substantively, both on the list and off-list.

By subscribing to the online version of the WSJ (which includes Barron's), I have the right and ability to send any article on their Web site(s) to friends all over the world, and do so regularly.  Unfortunately, when I referred to the most recent article initially (and brought it to everyone's attention), I gave a link that is only available to subscribers.  Hence, I provided the non-subscriber link as well, which the journal provides to its subscribers.

Frankly, I am more than a bit amazed that some have made such an issue of it instead of providing substantive comments about two wonderful articles about Apple's future (i.e., the latest one and a previous one).  I guess some people are most interested in counting angels on the heads of pins.

Steve adds:

>I don't know about the article.

Here's the non-subcriber link -- you might find the article interesting:

http://online.wsj.com/wsjgate?subURI=/barrons/article/0,,SB105373886453737100,00.html&nonsubURI=/article_barrons_email/0,,SB105373886453737100,00.html

Best wishes,

Tim Naegele

www.naegele.com