[Ti] Apple's Future

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Mon May 26 17:15:09 PDT 2003

>Finally, part of what makes the Mac so attractive to me is the
>caliber of its users and this list is a good example of the
>Macintosh charisma. Service. Quality. Users willing to share.  As
>long as these three constants remain, the Mac remains my computer of
>choice and I gladly pay extra for it.*
>
>By week's end I will have my new 17" PowerBook and some lucky
>Canadian will have my G4/400 with a year's (almost) AppleCare left
>on it, which is yet another great feature of Apple:
>
>*"The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of
>low price is forgotten!"

Well said!

OSX is the saviour of Apple; Mac user's who cling too fervently to
the past may be the last to know. The only place that OSX is getting
negative feedback is within the existing Mac community. Tech media,
Unix/Linux users, Scientific community and more rave about it.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com