[Ti] Black Lines in Display

Dale Gardner drgardner at mac.com
Mon May 26 17:19:40 PDT 2003

Hmmm...IIRC, that's how mine started as well - since it cleared up after a
reboot, I mostly forgot about it. Until it started doing it all the time, a
few weeks later.

I'd echo the comments on AppleCare. Both that repair and the current one are
covered under the limited warranty for the machine. However, having
AppleCare saved me some money on a repair of a previous PowerBook (G3
model). It seemed quite reasonable to pick it up again for my new machine.
I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that for all its merits, durability
is not one of Apple's selling points.

Dale