[Ti] iTunes update - who has installed

Jesse Brown jesse.brown at mac.com
Wed May 28 08:01:13 PDT 2003

On 5/28/03 10:38, "Les Posen" <lesposen at optushome.com.au> wrote:

> So, with the new update for iTunes now crippling the internet sharing
> and downloading capacity, who has updated?

I did. I saw no reason not to.

> I did see someone bleating that they could not access their home-based
> iTunes collection from their work address; but clearly the small number
> of people who made download software for iTunes have spoilt the party
> for others.

Actually they did a service to Apple by pointing out a flaw. It was never
meant to be operated this way.

> OTOH, software such as MPsushi may still be usable, but I don't know if
> it will broadcast AAC files. Should Apple become aware of the number of
> people writing publicly of not updating iTunes 4, what's the bet
> another system software update makes an appearance which contains an
> iTunes update anyway, without calling it as such....or am I being
> cynical?

Totally

> Les

> Les Posen/MEL                          Webmaster
> Lposen (AIM/iChat)                Australian Psychological Society
> P.O. Box 1229                           (Victorian Branch)
> St.Kilda South                           Virtual Reality Therapy
> Australia 3182      http://homepage.mac.com/lesposen/iMovieTheater1.html

"Australian Psychological Society"? Les, isn't that an Oxymoron? I thought
you were all psychopaths, closely allied with Canadians.

;-)

--
Jesse

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most
precious and valuable possession of mankind." - Theo. Gaza