[Ti] kyaw kyaw idiot

Michael Bigley wakinyan at fuse.net
Fri May 30 06:57:25 PDT 2003

>who do we email to have this guy banned? Is the Macintosh Guy around?
>

>----------
>Check out the Titanium email list FAQ
>http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/Titanium.html

The fuse.net mail servers were down for over a day so I had to
contact the list to see if I was still subscribed... the link above
(which appears in every mail we get from the list) has a pretty
concise list on Netiquette (at least for this list). According to
that, posts such as this and other public chastizing of Netiquette
are, well, a breach of Netiquette.  For my part in this, I apologize.

Oh, and there is a link to the listmom for complaining. For those of
us who are preaching Netiquette and OT, take it off list, else we are
like the pot calling the kettle black.
--
       http://www.norbertrunning.com