[Ti] Panther FireWire debacle

Jesse Proudman j.list at blueboxdev.com
Sat Nov 1 12:07:43 PST 2003

On Oct 31, 2003, at 2:37 PM, Susan Rennie wrote:

>  How strange! I haven't had any problem (after 5 days) using Panther.
> My desktop is the same. Eudora seems a tad slower, but Safari,
> Explorer, Office are working as always. I love Expose. Of course I
> followed advice given by old hands on the osx list: removed 3rd part
> log in stuff, ran repair permissions and booted from the boot disk to
> check the drive,then did archive and install, and repaired permissions
> again after installation.

I also haven't had any problems.  Besides the install taking 1.5 hours
because I accidently turned all the languages, my computer has run
flawlessly.  I love Panther.  It's faster, expose is incredibly useful,
I can now use mail full time instead of entourage, everything is very
well organized.  I'm a huge fan.

--
            Jesse Williams-Proudman
Blue Box Development :: Custom Web Solutions
      +1.206.778.8777 :: jesse at blueboxdev.com