[Ti] The REAL problem with all Finders

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Wed Nov 5 08:58:25 PST 2003

If it is slow and cranky nobody is going to use it (like in Jaguar) and
software publishers won't waste time generating content for it. Imagine
the monster pdf manual for BBEdit Pro 7 (which runs beautiful in the
new preview) converted to run off help, but the old style help. It
would be painful!

We now have a decent help reader, we just need the documentation we are
entitled to. I will take PDF if that's what is available, but I
definitely want some kind of official support for applications I pay
for.

Pedro
-
http://pedrovera.com