[Ti] The REAL problem with all Finders

gkar at mac gkar at mac.com
Wed Nov 5 10:28:31 PST 2003

On 11/5/03 11:58 AM, "Pedro Vera" <pedro at veraperez.com> wrote:

> If it is slow and cranky nobody is going to use it (like in Jaguar) and
> software publishers won't waste time generating content for it. Imagine
> the monster pdf manual for BBEdit Pro 7 (which runs beautiful in the
> new preview) converted to run off help, but the old style help. It
> would be painful!
>
> We now have a decent help reader, we just need the documentation we are
> entitled to. I will take PDF if that's what is available, but I
> definitely want some kind of official support for applications I pay
> for.

Actually it could be fast, snazzy, and chop onions when I'm not using it,
and I still would only use it when absolutely forced. Call me a dinosaur but
when it comes to documentation, the only proper documentation is on paper -
spiral bound. None of this perfect bound nonsense.

One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

gkar at mac.com