[Ti] The REAL problem with all Finders

Pedro Vera pedro at veraperez.com
Wed Nov 5 10:52:58 PST 2003

Funny you mention the spiral bound manuals. In the Army we had all the
tech manuals in 3-ring binders and every X months we would receive
updated pages, so we had to add dozens of changed pages to each binder,
one at a time. I read pilots used to have to go thru the same hassle
with Jeppesen charts.

Hopefully by now that documentation is digitized.

Pedro
-
http://pedrovera.com
(public GPG/PGP key available at http://pedrovera.com/public.asc)