Fwd: [Ti] [OT] Re: [Ti] Panther Firewire debacle

arjan.bos at icu.nl arjan.bos at icu.nl
Wed Nov 5 12:13:04 PST 2003

On 2 nov 2003, at 0:42, Tarik Bilgin wrote:

> yes, I like this about Finder too, but I 'm more able to navigate in
> Terminal.app or explorer.exe than in Finder.app.

Did you know that there is <TAB> completion in the finder? Press
Apple-Shift-G and use <TAB> to expand the paths for you.

But then again, I have the midnight commander installed via fink mainly
for easy file system access and copying.

Arjan

> Maybe it's just me.
> --
> Tarik

-- Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a sick mind -- (Terry
Pratchett)