iTunes bug/Panther?

Les Posen lesposen at optushome.com.au
Wed Nov 5 21:56:15 PST 2003

using the latest iTunes with Panther (but not iTunes from the Panther
install discs), I have located a new problem for me.

After a couple of crashes with iTunes after importing and playing this
week's Your mac Life m4a files, I let it play then dragged the time
button in the iTunes window in a few minutes. Without anything else
happened it skipped to the next track in the Library list.

Tried it a few times and did it consistently.

Can others try this - not necessarily with YML (!) but their iTunes
library?

It's likely to be a local setup issue (Clean Panther install on my
Ti15/800 partitioned drive).

Les
Les Posen/MEL					      Webmaster
Lposen (AIM/iChat)				Australian Psychological Society
P.O. Box 1229 						  (Victorian Branch)
St.Kilda South					       Virtual Reality Therapy
Australia 3182	  http://homepage.mac.com/lesposen/iMovieTheater1.html