[Ti] install stupidity 101-long text [now OT]

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at mac.com
Wed Nov 12 07:30:45 PST 2003

On Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at 09:44  PM, PowerBook G4 Titanium List
wrote:

> My 5-yr old takes all our credit cards and pushes them into my wife's
> Dell. Either he pushes them into the floppy drive, or straight into the
> case thru the gap between the CD drive and the floppy.

That is just funny on TOO many levels. (-:

Seriously, thanks for the chuckle. I just had to have our repair guys
here (Carnegie Mellon) pry my TiBook from my grip. The video I asked
about around a week ago  had miraculously repaired itself... until
yesterday. It went from all "white will now be lavender" to "try typing
while I shift right 2 inches and turn red - no yellow - no red, oh and
lets throw in some static interference and ghosts too".

Needless to say it's off to Apple for repair at this moment. Hoping
I'll be on a quick turnaround. It's my primary machine. I did CCC it to
an external 60 gig, so I'm not worried about data loss but, it's a
hassle to lose the portability for me. )-:

Cheers,
Jenn