[Ti] Windows Media Player for OS X

Eric EricDD at myrealbox.com
Fri Nov 14 18:10:28 PST 2003

hi:  a question about VLC - i am trying to use it to listen to a radio
station that requires windows media player but haven't been able to get
it to work.  for point of reference, here is the link -
http://www.therandirhodesshow.com/streaming.html .   is this possible
to do or am i not understanding what VLC is used for.   i also tried
mplayer and could not get it to work.  thank you. eric