[Ti] Windows Media Player for OS X

Erik Gaderlund gaderson at mac.com
Fri Nov 14 19:18:51 PST 2003

According to the videolan site it is capable of some WMA codecs, but,
not all, and the Mac version would most likely be lacking in the
codecs-you could dig around the site to find if there is an explicit
list of what works and what doesn't, or you might look for the guys
who do the port and ask them.

erik g