[Ti] Overheating...Solved

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Mon Nov 17 04:17:49 PST 2003

måndagen den 17 november 2003 kl 05.52 skrev Jesse Proudman:

> Apparently, the last time I returned my laptop to apple for service,
> they never tightened down all the screws under the keyboard all the
> way.
------------
I don't think it was a miss in the service. If I rember right it was
quite a while since you had it in for service.  I have regulary on this
list marked the importance of checking the screws under the Tibook and
under the keyboard and also to check for the small magnets under the
keyboard. They all need tightning up and regluing from time to time or
you get all sorts of weird shut downs and "wiggliness" with your PB.

Your problem was just another example of this or so _I_ believe any
way. :-)

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 030828
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)