[Ti] Overheating...Solved

David Grieve dgrieve at cfl.rr.com
Mon Nov 17 06:36:23 PST 2003

As a point  of interest I discovered almost all of the internal screws
loose on my 500mhz tibook after about 2.5 years of use, both under the
keyboard and after removing the bottom.  I was trouble shooting an
intermittent shutdown.  This PB had not been anywhere for
servicing--other than me replacing the HD, DVD optical disk and
Memory--none involving those loose screws.  I do travel a lot and the
machine has gone between home and work every day.  (My trouble shooting
did not work and applecare replaced the battery wiring harness.)