[Ti] network location with Airport defaulting to turned off?

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Mon Nov 17 07:59:26 PST 2003

I just leave the Airport on at work. But I use DHCP at home and work.

Are you sure it actually causes any problems? Or, just how serious are
these problems? Does the log traffic affect the network or just the
internal logs?

Perhaps there is an AppleScript or even some script at the command line
to turn off the Airport if it's not getting a signal. But I'd like to
know how you plan to automate turning the Airport back on (ie, how will
it know that you're home?)

Suck it up. There has got to be things in your life that cause you more
concern than this. :-)