[Ti] H. Arp quote

RRSounds at aol.com RRSounds at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 06:26:29 PST 2003

Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:52:14, Jesse Brown <jesse.brown at mac.com> wrote:

<<
And who would you be referring to in "he"? Me or Halton Arp?
--
Jesse

As the Subject line says, H. Arp. Unless you are writing under a pseudonym for Mr. Arp.
:-)

I don't think computers, therefore Ti-books, hence this list, would exist without an exquisite combination of intelligence and education.

I look at people such as Steve Wozniak, a very good example of an educated, smart man who has offered his talents to academia, and cannot help but believe we are a better race by having such people in our midst.

Saying these people are out of touch with reality is a slam on the concept of intelligence and the value of education, and their usefulness to Humankind.

Though the 'reality' which intelligent people see may not jibe with that perceived by those of lesser intellect/schooling, it does not follow that one is more 'real' than the other.

David