[Ti] Be careful when sleeping your ti book.

Glenn L. Austin glenn at austin-home.com
Wed Nov 26 08:30:20 PST 2003

Just for the record, my Ti500 stays asleep when I close the lid after
manually sleeping the computer.

I did have a problem with it earlier where the machine wouldn't stay asleep
when closed, but a quick trip to the Apple store (and a subsequent trip for
the computer to whereever Apple sends them to repair them) fixed that
problem.

-Glenn