Airport Extreme IP address issues?

James Hall me at nine2000.com
Wed Nov 26 08:41:57 PST 2003

Bear with me if this has been discussed before, but my Airport Extreme
will see networks (both mine at home with a Netgear MR814v2) and here at
work (with God knows what), and will even refer to them by name (ie:
Airport is connect to such-and-such).  However, it will not get an IP
address even though DHCP is enabled.  My iBook connects fine to either
network, using a standard Airport card.  Both running Panther, settings
visually are the same on both machines.

Any ideas?  Sorry for the jumbled paragraph... I’ll be visiting the
Apple Store this evening, but didn’t know if maybe there was something
dreadfully easy that I simply overlooked.)

Thanks,
James =)