[Ti] Hey, what happened to the Trackpad tab?

Sherman Gregory sherman at qualcomm.com
Wed Nov 26 09:20:57 PST 2003

At 6:32 PM -0700 11/25/03, Michael :-} wrote:
>According to the Help menu under Trackpad, I should be able to see a
>tab for it in the System Preferences>Keyboard & Mouse menu. No Dice,
>just mice.
>is something eluding me, or did I not install 10.3 correctly?? (I
>had a mouse installed when I updated, so maybe the Installer didn't
>think I needed a trackpad tab??)

I have seen the Mouse tab not be there when I have a mouse
(bluetooth) connected.  I quit System Preferences (not just closed
the window, but actually quit), then relaunched it, and the mouse tab
showed up.

There is also an option in there to ignore the trackpad when a mouse
is present.  Maybe this is somehow related.

      Sherman