[Ti] Flickering pixels

Per Brodersen per.brodersen at berlin.de
Tue Nov 25 06:26:05 PST 2003

Ich hatte am 25.11.2003 8:40 Uhr eine Nachricht von PowerBook G4 Titanium
List unter <Titanium at lists.themacintoshguy.com> erhalten, in der es hieß:

> I've started noticing patches of pixels flickering on my year-old 1GHz
> SuperDrive TiBook. The flickering seems to depend what application is
> active (or hence what image is predominating on the screen). Does this
> sound like an AppleCare issue, or could there be a software glitch?
>
> I recently upgraded to Panther, but I'm not sure if the problem
> coincided with that.

Hi John,

a friend of mine had a similar problem - the screen went flickering and
white in a row.
Before he took it to an AASP, I wanted to have a look at it and deleted some
unnecessary data that occupied his small disk - problem went away...

So - do you have at least 20 per cent of your start volume free?

Per

__
"Just when I thought that bicycles no longer existed I saw a woman on one."
  - Michel Contat

Per Brodersen (Ph.D. Candidate, Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf)
Winsstr. 16
10405 Berlin, Germany
per.brodersen>>[at]<<berlin.de
http://www.perbrodersen.de