[Ti] Revisited: Airport Extreme IP address issues?

Dave Friesen davefriesen at mac.com
Thu Nov 27 08:22:28 PST 2003

It's more likely that it's your router setup at home and at work.

You'll probably have more luck adjusting the one at home.

I've had similar problems with a router. I tend to believe that the
consumer grade routers are not the most stable things in the world. A
reset every once in a while is necessary.

The stock settings on the router may not be the best.