[Ti] Cannot share internet connection

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Thu Nov 27 12:00:39 PST 2003

Are you saying my Mac#1, when it is doing the Sharing Internet tab
thing, is serving DHCP to my other Macs which are trying to connect
to the internet through Mac#1 by airporting to Mac#1?  And that
Mac#1 will try also to serve DHCP to other computers whose traffic
Mac#1 sees going past its wired network interface?