[Ti] portable lcd? (travelling wi. Ti)

Lee Wilmeth lw at wilmeth.net
Fri Nov 28 07:56:38 PST 2003

Malcolm

I have a suggestion. Find a small framed LCD monitor that is usable
with a VESA mount.(a VESA mount allows the monitor to be mounted with
other types of brackets, ie wall, post, etc.) That way you know you can
detach the stand it comes with. Then purchase a collapsable Recipe book
stand. Now you've got a cheap and portable 2nd screen that doesn't take
up a bunch of space.

Lee