[Ti] 10.2.8

b fl1pper at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 1 00:20:53 PDT 2003

Michael Bigley paused, thought it over, and spoke thusly:

>I read something about Apple offering something to those who lost
>data because of the update, but it might have been on SlashDot,
>which lowers credibility to 1.5 on a scale of 100...

According to what 'fragmented' reasoning? Slashdot is two things,
links to other news items, and comments on the news. Most people
don't read the original items on Slashdot, they just comment on the
comments. If you read the actual items, it ends up being a lot more
enlightening.

~flipper