[Ti] 10.2.8

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Wed Oct 1 07:19:01 PDT 2003

On 10/1/03 2:54 AM, "b" <fl1pper at earthlink.net> wrote:

> For one thing, with all due respect, we have to realize that
> commentators here, who are also part of the Apple-centric media, have
> a vested interest in saying Very Nice things.  I'm al for that. But
> really, dear readers, don't look to the ad-conscious advance men for
> consumer advocacy.

Obviously, that finger is being pointed at me. And if you believe that I say
"Very Nice Things" about Apple to suck up, you simply haven't been paying
attention and should get your facts straight before leveling such a charge
at someone.

As to being "ad conscious", that's a prime example of not knowing what you
are talking about. Apple does *not* advertise on my radio show. So, by your
logic, I'm not the "sycophantic advance man" you make me out to be.

> I don't 'hold Apple responsible', for anything.

And that's as wrong as anything else you've said. It's Apple's software - if
it's crap, Apple should own up to it, apologize and fix it. Apple will only
do the latter.

Shawn King
Your Mac Life!
http://www.yourmaclife.com