[Ti] Al 15" latch problems

Sherman Gregory sherman at qualcomm.com
Wed Oct 1 13:31:01 PDT 2003

I know you all wanted to hear more about how Apple should give
everyone a new G5 just to make up for breaking Ethernet on a few G4s,
but I have something different to mention.

I got my Al 15" back already, and is seems to be fine now.  I dropped
it off at the Apple Store Sunday afternoon, It arrived at my office
around 10:00 this morning (Wednesday).  That is pretty impressive. I
am in California, and it was shipped from Texas.

The repair order said they "performed alignment/adjustment".  seems
like something the local Apple store should have been able to do.

     Sherman