[Ti] [OT] 10.2.8

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Thu Oct 2 08:26:49 PDT 2003

> Exactly!  I feel this is way off list at this point and I
> wholeheartedly
> encourage the parties involved to take it off list so those of us not
> on
> digest do not have to keep downloading all these mails.

You know, if you are using Apple's Mail.app, you can filter out subject
lines. I have now set mine to delete any message from this list, with
the subject containing "10.2.8". I'll delete the rule eventually, but I
don't have time to go through 30 messages...

Sadly, my battery life never improved with the update, but my PB has
weathered it nicely. Even a Powermac G3 tower (gray) survived the
update, (which is [OT]).

Oh, and yes, I am contributing to the 10.2.8 messages. But for those of
you who have never used Mail.app's rules, now would be a fun time to do
so. In addition, I thought if you didn't even know about them, this was
a choice time to let y'all know.