[Ti] 10.2.8

Deborah Shadovitz Deb at Shadovitz.com
Thu Oct 2 09:43:43 PDT 2003

I have not followed this entire thread because I was out of town when the
update came and went. But, just in case it helps anyone, here's a fix for
those who installed 10.2.8 and lost Ethernet.

AppleGMACEthernet Patcher
By Fixamac Software makers of Print Center Repair
<http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/21008>

I know John Goodchild (of Fixamac) well and fully trust his software. He
explained what he does in detail and it makes sense.

- - - - - - Please cut here when quoting - - - - - -
Deborah Shadovitz, Author, Instructor & Speaker
<http://www.shadovitz.com> ~ <deb at shadovitz.com>
MacAddict Contributing Editor, O'Reilly Network author, Mac Design Columnist
The Adobe GoLive 5 Bible ~ <http://www.GoLiveBible.com>
Launch Pad Books & good old Mac Efficiency 101 at MacEfficiency.com