[Ti] 10.2.8 [TID?]

cbirds cbirds at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 2 10:31:24 PDT 2003

I think we have pursued this thread ad nauseum.

Once thing is for sure, when an OS suddenly becomes so much more
complicated than it has been in the past, there are bound to be
glitches like this.

The users are just going to have to be more careful of rushing to put
on updates in the future.

I'm still getting complaints.....as we speak.....from folks who
previously said they were fine but now can't even boot from a
CD.....using words like "my computer is nuked".
<sigh>

Maybe it's all an evil plot to keep Apple techs
employed...................(hehehe, just kidding)